Friday, October 2, 2009

Jess and Lizzie in: "Hey Jess?" and SPX interview

So SPX was a lot of fun, and overall successful in my mind. I'll definitely sign up again for next year! One of the many cool things that happened to me during the weekend: I was interviewed by a feminist podcast/blog, Fully Engaged Feminism! Here's the link:


I apologize in advance for the nervous laughter and constant clapping (can you tell I don't do these kinds of things often?) Also, I didn't recognize my own voice at first. I sound so much more high-pitched in my own ears.

Anyway, here's the second Jess and Lizzie comic, which was in the compilation we talked about (and you can see the booklet in all its hand-made, stapled glory in the bottom right-hand corner of the picture on the blog page).












And there you have it!

So, my checklist is getting pretty full. We have:

1) Continue Jess and Lizzie Series
2) SPX
3) ???
4) World Domination

So far, so good.

No comments: