Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Collaboration


I don't normally draw too much fanart, but I just had to join in on a tribute collaboration for Secret of Mana. It's run by Ryan Jampole and all the detail can be found in this Google Document. I chose Watts for my character and used this as an opportunity to become more familiar with digital drawing/inking. This is the first piece I've done entirely digitally and been really proud of! I don't know if this is the piece I'll submit, but I'm still quite happy with it. Maybe I should draw late at night more often.

And since I'm on the subject of fanart:

Heeerrrrrmione! This was the first entirely digital drawing I did EVER and it's from last month after listening to The Sorcerer's Stone on audio book. I figure I might as well post it now and get all the tribute feelings out together. I was still finding my feet with this one, and trying to figure out Manga Studio 5, which I've been using to draw. Can I just say, it is so much easier than in Photoshop (sorry, Photoshop)! Anyway, let me sign out before I get too wordy. Until next time!

No comments: