Monday, August 31, 2009

News: Small Press Expo

Well, I have some exciting news for everyone!

I will be an exhibitor at this year's Small Press Expo in Bethesda, MD. The Expo is September 26th and 27th, and you can buy admission for the weekend or for a single day if you like.

In addition to touting some completely new comics, which you will be able to see the inklings of up here as they reach a finished state, I will also be selling printed books of Bad Grammar: Chapter 1. This in particular is exciting news for me.

So, if you're in the area, please stop on by to see me, and of course all the tons of wonderfully talented people who will also be selling their craft. Or, if you're not, buy a plane ticket now. I know I'll certainly be breaking the bank, with all the comics I'll be buying!

No comments: