Thursday, December 3, 2009

I seem to enjoy posting on Thursdays

Hello again. I have returned with some sketches and some news. Sketches first:


I've been sketching Briana quite a bit lately, but there's a good reason: she'll be showing up next chapter and I didn't have as much of a handle on her as I would have liked. Sketching her has remedied that.


And now enjoy the gang's winter looks! These probably won't be seen for another couple of chapters, but since it's actually winter in real life and I was feeling festive, I drew them. Also, Michio is gigantic for some reason.


Now for the news.

First off, I've been working on Bad Grammar: Chapter 2, but I hit a few snags (such as writers' block and getting two new jobs to distract me). I recently sat down and forced myself to choose a direction for the story to go in, so hopefully I'll have some material to show in another couple of weeks. Also in regards to Bad Grammar, I've been thinking of turning it into a webcomic. The more I think about it, the more I think that webcomics may just be the outlet for me.

Now, on a note completely unrelated to Bad Grammar: I've started another new project, sketches for which you will soon be seeing here. It is a line of greeting cards for awkward situations, which will be linoleum cut and handmade, then presented for sale (most likely via a site such as etsy). I'll also be working on a gift for some friends of mine, but don't expect to see that until after the holidays.

Well, that's all for now.



No comments: