Wednesday, December 23, 2009

'Twas the night before Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve! I'm Italian (in case you missed the "zio" at the end of my name), so Christmas Eve is a big deal in my family-- as much so as Christmas day is. We all get together and eat seafood, and then exchange gifts! This year I made chocolate peppermint cookies for everyone. This is also the first year I made my own cards:


I was stumped for the longest time on what to do, and then one day I watched the Rankin Bass classic "'Twas the Night Before Christmas," and I decided to draw a little tribute to the movie as my card. It's always been one of my favorites, along with "The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus." Anyway, here's wishing everyone a happy holiday!

1 comment:

Abby Boeh said...

Adorable! Merry Christmas, Marie!